- My Club
- Become a Member
- My Membership
This orientation covers use of the strength training circuit. A trainer will review strength training guidelines, benefits, and proper use of the machines. The foundations of strength training including: sets, repetitions, weight, and rest period will be explained to help you continue the program and progress on your own.
Two Complimentary Sessions with a Trainer
At FitWomen, we offer all new members two complimentary training sessions with one of our three trainers. These sessions will offer you a great opportunity to get off on the right foot with your fitness program and make the most of the time you invest in your workouts. A lot of people waste their time in the gym floundering and get frustrated when they don’t get results. We want to prevent that from happening to you! These training sessions are designed to support you in getting the most out of your time in the gym!
Intro session goals:
- 1.To help you feel more comfortable in the club and familiar with its different components so that you can begin to develop and participate workouts that you actually enjoy and look forward to.
- 2. To assess your current level of fitness
- 3.To help you with successful goal setting
- 4.To help you get a clear sense of the type, frequency, and intensity of exercise that will help you to achieve your goals, whatever they may be.
- 5.To help you to better understand how to train safely.
Intro session tasks:
In your intro session your trainer will carry out the following tasks:
- 1.Health history and exercise history review
- 2.Discuss your goal summary form
- 3.Discuss your nutrition habits and make some suggestions that can help support your overall fitness goals.
- 4.Test your current body fat and explain its significance.
- 5.Give you a picture of the types and intensity of exercise that will support goals and give you an overview of the frequency and length of training sessions you will want to plan for in order to reach your goals.
- 6.Demonstrate a few exercises that exemplify this.
Monthly Checkin-in with a Trainer
Did you know- your membership includes 30 day check ins with a personal trainer? This means that every 30 days, you can meet with a trainer, get a new body composition test, and chat with your trainer about your progress. Whether you met with a trainer once before, did four sessions, or have never taken advantage of this free session, you can benefit from this time!
Have you identified your fitness goals? Do you know your body weight or body fat percentage? Call us to book an appointment with a trainer today! 549-1738